Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Apologies and the Sarcasm of Fifteen Year Old Sisters.

Today I have two things to talk about. Firstly, I must apologize for not having posted in an unacceptably long time. I was extremely busy and just didn't have the energy to post. Now, however, I am not spending eight hours of everyday at school, and hopefully this will give me more time for blogging.

Secondly, last Thursday my mother, sister, and I were driving through downtown. I was thinking about all the interesting places in Ft. Wayne that I had never been to, or even known of. As we crossed one of my favorite streets, So Wayne Avenue, I voiced the opinion that there are many interesting things in the city. To this my sister  spoke with the sarcasm that only fifteen year old girls can muster, "Oh yes! Fort Wayne is such an amazing city." A response to which I could only reply that she was right; Fort Wayne is quite amazingly interesting. Once I had convinced her that I was serious, I told her that me and my mother we're thinking of going to a new place in the city every week. I began making a list of places we should go, and discovered just how right I had been. Why didn't I know that Firehouse #3 was now a cafe? Why had I never been to the canal house or the old fort? From now on, we will be visiting all these places and more, and I hope that I will have time and enough interest to blog about each of them. For now, however I must go kill off the worlds population with a deadly disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment