Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Christian Service Week

I don't have much time to post this, so I'll make it short.

I go to a Christian school, and every year we have a day that we go out into the neighborhoods around our school and do service projects. We might be doing anything from rearranging someone's furniture to cleaning gutters. Tomorrow is the service day, but this year the middle school is not allowed to participate, which frustrates me. Still, I love Christian Service Week because we have chapel every day with a great speaker.  This year's speaker was one of the teachers, and he did an absolutely amazing job. The Prezi he used can be viewed here- http://sgrwebster.com/

You should all watch this immediately because it really shows you how to be like Christ. I wish that you could see him actually teaching it, but this is the best I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment