Friday, April 15, 2011

That was my group's rocket, which was supposed to shoot a mile into the air. I spent 3 days of science class working in a group to make that rocket, and I don't think that I will ever forget about that launch. It wasn't really humiliating at all, mostly we were laughing so hard that I nearly dropped my camera, and one of my partners nearly died of laughter. It shows how addicted to the internet I am that my first thought was that it would be a great thing to blog about. I can't help but laugh whenever I watch that video because the whole situation makes no sense. We made it well, but still all have to remember it by is a charred piece of spray-painted cardboard. It turned out that something had gone wrong with the jumper cables, and it wasn't our fault at all, so we got a 95% on the project despite the fact that its flight was worse than that of the Challenger. The best part in the video, I think is that everyone is acting as if it is so dangerous, someone even shouted back up, and then all of the sudden it fails miserably. In a few minutes I will be adding the link to my friend's fail blog where this can also be seen.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god that is SO cool that you get to do stuff like that. I'm so jealous. But hahhahah SUCH a fail. Very amusing, you'll have to teach me how to build a rocket sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love my school's science teachers. They prefer to teach us science by blowing up chemicals than by having us read books.

    ReplyDelete