Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Snow, Spring Break, and More Terrible Experiences with Waiters.

Yesterday it snowed. Again.

My friend Sydney (See here blog here) was in denial. She didn't believe me until she looked out her sliding door and saw it for herself. We were all resentful; you could feel it in the air, the unsaid words of  "How dare it snow in April!". As I was thinking about this I realized something. Every year it snows during spring break and every year everyone acts as if it is some sort of personal insult. Compared with other spring breaks, this one is quite warm, although it has rained almost every day thus far. As a result of that, I am bored to death. I am sitting around, watching the forums for hours at a time, and posting merely out o boredom. If anyone who is  reading this sees that I am online at the forums, please message me because I am going mad.

Since yesterday, I have also gained another story about terrible waiters. My mother saw the post about about waiters and reminded me that she has her own story about a bad waitress, so I will talk about that one. My mother and sister went to dinner at a nice restaurant. They decided what they wanted and gave their orders to the waitress, but after she took their orders, she never came back. They waited  for a while and eventually went and asked where their waitress had gone. Apparently, she had taken their order, and then quit. Has anyone had a worse waitress than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment