Monday, April 18, 2011

Doctor Who!

Today I was planning on making a very thoughtful blog post, but I got distracted by doing my quotes (something I should really be doing right now) and my home work. The homework wasn't too bad, but I am drowning in my quotes. Because I really should get back to that, I am going to make a short post about the greatest show on television. The new season of Doctor Who starts on Saturday!!! Anyone who watches Dr. Who will understand that it deserves the three exclamation points.

I've watched Dr. Who since the beginning of last season, but I have seen all of seasons 2-5, as well as some of the older ones. I think that All the incarnations of the Doctor are great, but I have three favorite Doctors.

  1. David Tennant
  2. Tom Baker
  3. Matt Smith.


That's the link to the trailer, and if you don't watch Dr. Who already, you must see it and watch this season. So, do any of you also love this show? I think that most the Nerdfighters love it, but I want to know if you do, and if so, who your favorite doctor is.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this trailer, I hadn't seen this one for some reason. So freaking excited! Im following you. How can I not lend my support to a fellow whovian?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jaime! I can't wait for the season premiere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love David Tennant to death. Probably more than is necessary :P so excited for the new season!!

    ReplyDelete