Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Problem With Blogging

Today I was thinking about this blog. I don't know if I've ever mentioned why I started it, but I will summarize now, just in case.

In early February,  a friend of mine--we'll call her Chuckathias (she asked me to change this from the original post)-- and I had an idea. This happens about twice a week. I have an idea, I pitch it to Chuckathias, she agrees(or occasionally disagrees), we start, and then we forget about it. However, this idea made it to the next level. For once I had an idea that made some amount of sense, so we pitched the idea to the rest of our friends. The idea was this:  we would all start blogs, and by the end of the 2011, whoever had the most blogging points would win a dollar. Since I am the only one who posts on a regular basis, I am winning by quite a lot, but it's still only April.

I enjoy blogging, which is probably why I'm winning, but sometimes it gets difficult. It seems like I have weeks when nothing at all happens, and then weeks when I have a billion things I want to post about. Today, I want to post about the Oregon Trail, scones, my pet peeves, the tornado in Alabama, the fact that we haven't had a day without rain in nearly two weeks, and migraines, but right now I can't post about any of those things because I have to go and make scones to celebrate the royal wedding, and doing my homework would probably be a good idea too.

No comments:

Post a Comment